raīz unique objects
from latin rādīcem, singular accusative of rādix: "starting point".
1. the embedded or basal part of a bodily organ or structure
2. the part of a thing attaching it to a greater or more fundamental whole; the
end or base.
3. the basic cause, source, or origin of something.
4. family, ethnic, or cultural origins, especially as the reasons for one's long-
standing emotional attachment to a place or community.
5. denoting or relating to something from a particular ethnic or cultural origin.
at RAĪZ, our standard function is in step with the origin of our name. we are
concerned with the convergence of places of origin, their materials, and
cultural motivation in design.
catering to the human senses, RAÍZ creates narratives that are curated for
human nature, from tactile sense to emotional feel.